Monday, March 2, 2015

Love Book Trailers

I found a book trailer on youtube recently that I absolutely fell in love with. So I got the idea to create a trailer to my novel Preaching To The Crieurs. 
I was dead set... get a trailer and get it now. 
The only problem? Where would I find a graphics/video genius. I write, not design things. 
After about an hour of doodling on the internet I decided to pay a visit to FIVERr.
Fiverr in my opinion is one of the greatest idea besides the idea to slice bread. 
Okay, so I skimmed through the hundreds of video offers and found the one just right for me.
Amongus, the seller, had over ten orders in queue and a high rank of satisfied customers.
Placed an order....which is fairly simple...and in less than five days I received a pretty neat trailer. 
I was so moved by my trailer I tipped!
You be the judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment